Your Partner in
Unlike large corporations, PBS Plastics is an independently owned and operated company with a “can-do” employee culture that supports creative problem-solving at every level and a company-wide passion for building long-lasting business connections based on communication and trust. Flexible and responsive service defines how we operate.
We offer tighter tolerances and quality control due to our in-depth, hands-on knowledge of plastic extrusion. With this expertise, we welcome your R&D challenges. As part of your process, packaging or end product, PBS extruded tubing and profiles are durable, innovative and precise.
“From a service standpoint I cannot find fault with PBS. They are just very good and very thorough. Our parts are all to spec and there’s nothing to do or worry about.”
– Purchasing Manager, Major awnings manufacturer
“Seamless experience working with PBS Plastics. We appreciate that you work with us on the
development process, and of course the day to day business always works as expected”
– Brett Maxwell, Purchasing Analyst, Concept 2, Inc
“It goes a long way when you call up and they are always so willing to help. We really do appreciate their loyalty and the excellent customer service.”
– Sales & Purchasing Director, Components for consumer products
“My choice happens to be PBS because I know the quality is going to be there, no matter the product we buy.”
– Purchasing Manager, Household Products Manufacturer
“I’ve been working with PBS for over eight years. The customer service that I receive is excellent and the whole team is great to deal with!”
– Sales & Purchasing Director, Long-term customer
“The PBS team is great to work with. We know we can count on them to deliver quality tubing on time, every time.”
– Materials Manager, Medical Device Assembly
“Cutting parts to length at no extra charge is a great help”
– Tom Hart, Owner, Spinball Sports
Highlight Material: NORYL™
PBS Plastics is pleased to offer custom tubing and profiles extruded from NORYL™. Beneficial characteristics of NORYL™ include, low mold-shrinkage, low water absorption, excellent dimensional stability and…
Flexible and responsive service defines how we operate.
- Personal attention to each order enables us to meet complex requirements and recommend cost-saving efficiencies to make your job easier.
- We have capacity to hit the critical lead times you need.
- We leverage our 50+ years of experience to make getting your medical and industrial plastic extrusion parts a simple process, while offering you innovative options to ensure the best product to fit your needs.